Sunday, May 27, 2012

Eat More

Hello Provo,

I like to eat. Hence this blog. As you can tell from previous posts we are here to help you enjoy food as much as we do.With this post I wanted to establish out mission here at eatProvo. It's to eat, and then talk about it. My specialty is restaurants. I am not necessarily a critic, just a food lover that eats out a lot. Probably too much, if I'm being honest. I've lived in the Provo area for a few years now, and I'm only just starting to grasp how many places there are to eat in this city. I have a few favorites I've grown attached to over the years which I will share with all of you, but I will also be visiting establishments I've never tried before.(If you have a favorite, please share, I'm willing to try anything.) 
As you may have noticed, we also taught you how to make a special dessert. The Elusive Carlykins and Jared are going to be sharing some of their home cooked experiments. I doubt I've ever been disappointed with their offerings. I believe here soon we get to hear about their barbecues, which have yet to let me down.
Food is very important. It is the one topic anyone can agree on. And one of the few conversation topics I have a hard time walking away from. Sure, sometimes people have different tastes, but that's not a problem, there is always that one dish they can agree on. People may have no common ground on any subject, but if they both like Italian food, they just talk about pasta and garlic bread and everyone will be civil. This world would be a lot nicer if everyone just talked about food more often.
And not just talk about it. Come on, guys. Let's eatProvo.


No comments:

Post a Comment